View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2009, 19:34   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dhimmitude in the UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justafox View Post
Its sad that they rather just ignore constitunional law then offend a group who shouldnt even be offended.
Much as personally I disagree with the government on this it has to be said that it does no one on my side of the argument any good to start making crazy statements like this.

It is very annoying when you people clearly know nothing of British law and make assumptions on EU law with no evidence.

EDIT - also, while i am on this - could Holland please stop electing morons to parliament? It would help a lot.