View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 18:30   #16
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: So this cat walks into my house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
This cat, whom I have never seen before, just walks into my house and looks around. It starts scratching on the couch, then calmly wonders around and checks the place out, then flops down on the floor expecting people to pet it.

This cat has got to be very brave or very stupid.... it's a little cross-eyed so I'm leaning twoards being stupid. It was a beautiful cat and I took a few pictures. It was a different moment. Then it ran around my house for about 2 hours then it left.
There's a cat that does the same thing in our house every so often, a big black fluffy thing. We have a catflap, but we have five cats so its unusual for a 'foreign' cat to come in and not be chased off. It's visits are so frequent it got christened "Fluella" by my sister and the name stuck.

One day it came in our house with blood over it's back, so we took it to the vet to make sure it was ok (it was, only had a deep cut) - anyway, when we got back home our neighbours recognised it and told us where it lived. Turned out it was actually called "Sinba". What a shit name for a cat.