View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2007, 15:55   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Rugby [six nations]

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
edit it was made funnier by the fact they belted the ball into the crowd. I have no idea how they thought that was enough to kick to touch, form a line out, get the ball and score a try.
That doesn't matter. As long as time isn't up when the ball has gone out you are allowed to take the lineout. You only end play if time was up before the ball was kicked to touch.

Looking at the BBC clock it did actually seem like the game was over before we kicked it, but the ref said there was time left heh. Though you are right, the odds of us scoring were pretty slim. I think my first words were, watch us lose the lineout now.