View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 23:27   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Someone explain to me UK politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I bet most of them know that the Prime Minister's son was taken ill in Barbados recently though!
I took time and effort to explain what the Administrative and Regulatory Reform bill meant and it was then that i realised no one knew what a minister is,

was that your (their) fault?

I realised that no one had ever told the people. THE PEOPLE WHO VOTE! What a minister is. No one had even tried.

It is not your fault that you don't know something if no one has ever told you.