View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2014, 19:36   #36
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
so what if you don't like that im arrogant? Who are you? You really think your comments or oppinions matter to me?

And why i said this shit is unbalanced is that MOST players will follow same strat and same races... AGAIN <-- AND THAT IS WHATS BORING!

Forcing strat options to the universe because the stats have to many useless options is retarded.

I must add... what does hoping have to do with anything relevant about the set? "they look weird, so hopefully it will play well"

Stop being a troll, and actually try to be useful with your inputs.
Yes cos 'scrap it and get a proper set' was super constructive......

What actually happens in PA is that someone TRIES to balance a set of stats and then 10 people decide what 500 are going to do and we end up with a universe that is skewed. It happens EVERY round.

Wether it ends up boring or not really depends on the politics not the stats. What happens with the stats is repetitive.

So i think Bitchers approach is a breath of fresh air to be frank, he isnt even trying to 'balance' things. HE is doing what HE wants to do with the stats and is ignoring all the 'LETS BALANCE IT' crap taht is spewed every round.

Bitcher i dont like you as a player but keep making your crazy set and maybe you will start a trend. The more DIVERSE the stats are the better it is for PA. Just because something is OP doesnt mean everybody will play it. Ter/ETD BS was beyond OP last round but i dont remember even seeing a BS attack fleet. People went with what they were told by this small group of people who decide what the mjority do. If you want balance then stop people doing that and then we might be onto a winner.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote