View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 17:42   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So the case is finished

[quote=All Systems Go]I would rather trust my fate to a jury rather than to a single judge. QUOTE]
At least in the United States you have the option of having a jury trial or waiving it and proceeding in front of a judge. However, the prosecution also has a right to a jury so if you wanted to proceed in front of a judge they might not. Somethimes, people decide to try their cases in front of a judge if the defense is a technicl one which the judge might better understand.

GK---What country are you in? Do your juries have to be unanamous to convict? Was the person convicted or aquitted? Don't leave us hanging.

I was never called to jury duty before I became an attorney and while I am eligible for jury duty it is unlikely that I would be left on the jury by a defense attorney. (A mistake as I would probably be harder to satisfy than most jurors.) By the same token I would never leave anattorney on a jury of mine. (They are a shifty lot and not to be trusted.)