View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2019, 19:37   #25
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 81 Drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
The fact that you think a block existed at tick 2 makes a few things clear actually.

Firstly to be a block, you must have offensive co operations, which is like everyone knows impossible during protection zone.

Secondly having an ingame deal does not mean you have offensive co operation. It is simply a tactic to reduce incoming.

Thirdly, I am positive you and ND have had preround naps for the past 6 to 7 rounds. By your own logic, you were ALWAYS blocking first.
Admittedly I haven't played all of the last 7 rounds so I can only speak for the round a where I have played, but DLR always goes into a round with no prearranged deals of any kind, with ND or whatever. That's always been the case and we respond to things as they play out. You can choose to believe that if you want it's up to you, but trying to say we are block forming or are the architects of blocks against Ult is laughable.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote