View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2008, 07:05   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are You in a Recession Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
my hairline is in recession

(oh come on, I've been waiting for someone like DDA or Tomkat (you'll always be bald to me) to make this joke for ages. **** you guys)
My hairline is where it has always been. In fact, since my heart attack my hair is growing faster than ever. Oddly, my hair, which was always straight, is now starting to get wavy. I blame Obama!