View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 02:53   #10
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ct tag should be disbanded as of now

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Can Conspiracy please stop abusing this bug please. GM is responsible for his alliance actions and should be removed from alliances indeed.
IF it caused a rollback then I would want blood also. (thankfully apoco and PA team didnt see that action as nessesary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Also i find it funny how ODDR used their own recruitment thread to call asc and apprime cheaters.
Would this be for R35 (as below) or was it mentioned in a previous round recruitment thread?
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198388

Not once I could see the allies you mentioned in the ODDR r35 recruitment thread NAMED by a ODDR representitive.
Not as if it is really nessesary to name the allies... The reputations speak for themselves.

Going by certain key members previous history with the MHs there seems to be a reputation to say the least.
Wether it is solely the individual acting on their own accord or as part of a wider envolvement within the alliance is open to interpretation.
However mud sticks.

On a side note can anyone name a current member or previous member of r34 ODDR that has been closed via the multi hunters? I wasnt able to find one.

- EDit quote fix
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote