View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2013, 09:18   #93
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future
Re: Cheating in Apprime

Sure i could tell who those 'cheaters' are, like i said i have been around for some time. However, why would i bother to do so? I thought we had a MH team doing a semi decent job who are unable to reason with (even when they are wrong).

They seem to have managed to close me quite a few times of which i didn't cheat over half of the cases. They don't need proof to close a planet and yet.. they won't close planets of which stevie wonder could see its a multi and what specific player it's a multi for.

And yes most people have grown up and don't hardcore cheat anymore. But let me repeat myself again, cheating happens in every ally. You just have to look at the people who still care enough / are active enough to go for a top (100?) planet. They are the only ones who really benefit from a defplanet, shipdonation, roidfarm.

Maybe the "we all dont give a shit" mentality in Apprime makes certain members admit we actually have second planets, while in other alliances people are afraid to do so because it would hurt their position in the alliance. Imagine a good player joining a shit alliance and getting his dick sucked daily for having such a good planet. Admit cheating = less dicksucking, never a good thing.