View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2012, 11:42   #59
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Cheating in Apprime

ok.. addressing several points ...

Yes LDK is remembered for the naughty things they did .. anyone remember the adjusted gal banners with LDC on them (lifeform designed to cheat), but take comfort in the fact they wont be forgotten, even if it is for the corruption, they were pretty much notorious for it.

I cant say my slate is clean on the early rounds, like most people then i planet sat occaisionally, my agreement to sit for someone was that i would not send attacks or intentional defence, i'd possibly set a resaerch going if one was needed and i spotted it, i would only keep an eye out for incomming hostiles and evacuate if needed, but for those who werent there at the time, if you had to be away in those days you were lucky to have a planet when you got back, there was no run and hide, no vacation mode, no way to safeguard your planet other than getting a sitter in, such things have no need to be done now, it was technically cheating, but i believe morally i was in the right place.
I never have concidered having a 2nd planet at all.
The other cheat that those of us from the early days did was the galaxy farm, when in those days you could not only defend ingal, you could attack too, galaxies could be private (invite only), so pretty much all those galaxies had a person who would just iniate asteroids for the rest of the galaxy to come and get, if you didnt you put yourselves at a disadvantage.

If you played rounds 1 thro 4/5 and claim you didnt do at least 1 of theese things, your fellow veterans will not believe you.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote