View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 20:16   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The US Grand Prix

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I'd imagine they're upset at having wasted upwards of $200 to see a non-event, and justifiably so.
As one of the guys they interviewed was saying, he'd saved two month's sallery to make the trip - who is going to give him that back?
The Indy managers have a fight on their hands.
That was the idiot in the Ferrari gear wasn't it ? but my point still stands, the tyres were unsafe, the governing body didn't allow different tyres or do anything about a chicane so the teams had no option.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote