Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 18:00   #453
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
I am somewhat overwhelmed by the hypocrisy of this request.

Now I have no plans to join the ND tag & I can assure you that it's been discussed more on this board then it has ever been between DLR & ND HC.

This request coming from TomKat though, just boggles me.

TomKat tried to join 1up in between rounds & was rejected, he then came to me & asked if he could play with DLR. Although I had several reservations about him, I finally assented & let him join.

He then used DLR raids to become a top 10 planet in roids & score, then got himself accepted into 1up.

So now he is requesting that I promise that DLR members won't do what he himself has already done.

The hypocrisy here is amazing & I really can't believe he actually made the request.
Exactly how is joining an alliance you already have very strong ties to like recruiting to win a round of PA?

What TomKat did may not be entirely ethical from a DLR point of view but if he doesn't want to play your very distinct style of play for this round (let's not forget you even tried to demand which race he went) then why shouldn't he go somewhere else?

This is no way comparable to playing a whole round with the ideals of gaining as much score as humanly possible simply to give an alliance an undeserved win at the end simply by kicking a few inactives and taking in the high score planets.

For the record I don't believe this is the case and I do not think that DLR will be joining the ND tag at any point but to call tomkat names just because he went to an alliance he'd rather be in is fairly juvenile.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote