Thread: New Career?
View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 02:06   #12
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New Career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
hi,

Could you tell me exactly which nationality you belong to? It would be very helpful. You see you are clearly exhibiting what I like to call 'wack-job' tendancies but which we might all simply call 'space cadet'.

Previously I have been able to roll my eyes and mouth the word dutch to encompass your particular level of insanity/weirdness. It would therefore be much appreciated if you could modernise my phraseology.

You utter fruit loop.

Kind regards,

Yahwe
You didn't really ask a genuine question so I doubt you are waiting for an answer. It doesn't suprise me that you sometimes have a hard time keeping up with me though. It's understandable, in some way. But that proberbly has more to do with you being stiff or getting old, then me acting out of the ordinary. Out of the ordinary for a Dutchie that is.