Thread: New Career?
View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2008, 01:35   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New Career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
hi,

Could you tell me exactly which nationality you belong to? It would be very helpful. You see you are clearly exhibiting what I like to call 'wack-job' tendancies but which we might all simply call 'space cadet'.

Previously I have been able to roll my eyes and mouth the word dutch to encompass your particular level of insanity/weirdness. It would therefore be much appreciated if you could modernise my phraseology.

You utter fruit loop.

Kind regards,

Yahwe