View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 18:34   #21
bradleykins

bradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these parts
Re: The end of british democracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Why is your right to hold an illogical fear more important than someone elses right not to be stopped and searched in the middle of the street and then imprisoned for 28 days for literally no reason?

Just as a bit of social research, could I asked you to give a bit of detail on your ethnicity and roughly whereabouts in Scotland you live?
Why is my fear illogical?

Why is it unscientifically correct to feel fear of something that has happened, and been threatened against me and my family?

I don't consider it illogical to fear that which is proven is on my doorstep.

May i point out, that you admit to sacrificing my rights in favor of someone else?

what makes you any better than those that are supporting this power.

I need not tell you any details about myself, however i live in central Scotland, i am white and i am studied to a university standard, i was born in Scotland, I have been abroad, i have many ethnic friends of varying back grounds, and i completely agree with the terror laws.

[edit] Tho may i point out, this does not in anyway affect the views or arguments i have put forward, and will only lead to your discrimination of me based on those details, regardless of my ethnicity my views are true.[/edit]
bradleykins is offline   Reply With Quote