Thread: The Spectator
View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2008, 15:00   #20
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Spectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The thought of British parents organising anything other than a witch hunt is pretty hilarious. Come to think of it, aren't a lot of the cabinet parents?
I haven't read the article yet, and I may well love the idea, but for the record, my first thoughts about this were the same as lokken's. There's something about a large group of parents and the curriculum that sends all the warning lights in my head into resembling a disco for amphetamine junkies.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote