View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2009, 15:41   #32
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Remove redundant historical features and simplify game

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Agreeing with most/all of Appoco's post.
I've an idea for the portal though - you could have players submitting pieces of writing to put up on it. Something like a blog - some players can submit overviews of politics and competing allies like the logbook Lokken used to do, others can write fan fiction about the game. I'm sure there'll be some members willing to contribute and it'll be nice for new players to read and encourage them to submit stuff and get more involved. Just a thought
i´d be willing to write an essay about how this round developed, and why asc wins in the end, though they had the most incs all round
dunno if everyone would like it...

and i am pretty confident, there is some more ppl willing to write stuff

there could also be blogs about certain nights of specialized attacks (if it happens at all)

so many ppl are writing tons and tons of stuff on the forums, why not have parts of this on the portal, so a new guy loading the portal will see that the game is alive (just posts about downtimes dont really help it)

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote