View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2009, 17:30   #22
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Re: Remove redundant historical features and simplify game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
If you're referring to a seperate announcement I made, I do believe I spoke to you about it (when I'm not at work I might have time to look out the logs). I had 5 people contacting me, and I took 3 of them. Ever since then, from what I remember, you've been quick to criticise the team and the game. I'm not sure if this is to make me feel better about not selecting you?
You were the only one to actually respond (even though I had to ask you again). The other two times I never got any further replies. What bothers me isn't so much about me personally, but the fact that my experience seems to be repeated by other people in the thread I linked above.

It's just slightly amusing that you often claim there is nobody willing to help, when it's often hard to get a response when people do offer to help. You don't seem to do a good job at headhunting people, those who don't apply but flaunt obvious bits of talent

There are several people round here that show great knowledge of how the game works, how it worked in the past, along with great ideas of how to make the game better in future - get them involved. There are also people with decent graphics/UI skills, the game looks ugly and you need their help to do it - hire them.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote