View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 18:45   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Lights Observations

Cos i'm ancient i remember this

Quote:
Lets look at the resource system:
1. Metal was designed with the intention of being the resource to initiate roids and build NORMAL ships.
2. Crystal was designed to be the resource to build scans and EMP ships.
3. Eonioum was the resource for fuel.

Admins decided that fuel costs were wrong for the game so deleted them. What did they do with Eonoum? nothing. So admins made Eonioum redudent but then didnt care, they only had the foresight to get rid of the fuel costs.

Metal and Crystal were for building ships, Eonium was fuel, you had to have enough eonium to launch the selected fleet , many fleets got stuck at home during attacks on the planet because they simply didnt have the fuel to lift off !

This was changed to the current system where ships are made by metal and crystal and eonium is built in through new fuel cell technology and engine technology, meaning you use the eonium to create the fuel just once, like warp core technology in star trek.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote