View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2009, 15:39   #3
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Lights Observations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
Comments on Lights

1) I prefer the old style of style of PA production, the current way isnt needed. Do we really need to be able to build ships faster? You can still keep the constructions for ship building, just dont have them affect the actual building time.

2) Research construction is a bit silly and no real point in having it, thats what population is for.

3) The same could be said for Security centers.

4) With prelaunch, I think you need to be a little leanient on the newbs, it opens up the game to semi actives without changing the essence of the game.

Population Trimming

The reasoning for some of the below, is to be able to disrupt the target planets abilities, but you cannot affect pop settings externally.

1) Remove the population setting for ship wrights, I doubt many people use this.

2) Remove population setting for Security, a bit redundant if you have security guards and agents. The pop setting ends up being used at the end of the round when enough research is done. which isnt nice for cov-ops.

3) Remove population setting for research, but keep research labs.

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote