Thread: Die Happy
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2007, 18:59   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Die Happy

i don't have regrets and i'm still young enough to do all the stuff i want to.

Maybe I'll get to a point where I think "I wish i'd stayed with that girl" or something but I'm pretty sure I'll always meet a just as nice one at some point in the future.
I guess I wish I'd concentrated more at uni, or done more stuff while I was a student and could get away with it... But I did quite a lot of that so I'm not going to get too worried about it.

I suppose I wish I'd travelled more - but I've still got plenty of time to do that.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote