View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 22:02   #22
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I've figured out something...

i can only meet girls in clubs when they're drunk, drugged up and free of all inhibitions. I could probably count the number of 'grown up' dates, or what tv tells me are grown up dates on both hands. Seriously, you ask a girl to the movies, what the **** for? you learn nothing about her, you don't get to sleep with her, you don't even get to touch her up. May as well invite her back to watch tv or something.