View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 21:09   #70
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: GD, a hair problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I can't believe anyone would WANT to shave their head.

I bought an electric trimmer/razor yesterday and now am down to a skinhead. It feels very strange when I rub my hand over my head (which I keep doing ). It looks rubbish though, and I never thought I had this many DENTS in my head - I always thought I was a perfect human specimen, with a perfectly smooth head

I'm pretty sure if I ever shave my head that it'll look freakishly bulbous, pitted and scared and will cause people to immediately assume I'm some sort of mental-patient-criminal-rapist-child-eater-puppy-kicker.

On some people it looks good though. Usually people like Laurence Fishburn.