View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:26   #13
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Help with a climate presentation please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
In New Zealand, it's cows.
Not to be pedantic. But it is actually mostly sheep

50% of our total emissions come from methane, which comes from animals, which is why we can't do very much about our climate change statistics.

In fact, if we didn't have such an agrarian economy based almost entirely upon primary production everything would be honky dory in regards to our Kyoto obligations. As it stands we have practically no way of meeting our targets, as farmers tend to dislike policies that advocate killing all the animals.

The governments current solution is to build more wind farms and hope the problem goes away. Of course this is nonsense, over 70% of our electricity comes from renewable resources already (Hydro mostly).

I don't know why I wrote all that. Expanding the worlds knowledge I suppose.