View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2008, 07:02   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: He wouldn't gerrymander a bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
One could argue that helping people who need it is always a good thing, whether you're responsible for creating their situation they're in or not.
I didn't say we shouldn't help people in Africa because there's plenty we're responsible for in the here and now. In fact we're probably doing much the same damage without actually 'owning' these countries. So really there's plenty in the here and now to be sorry about rather than worry about something in the past that actually, has nothing to do with me. I just think the tirade against imperialism was pointless.