View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2006, 02:07   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ohhh shit i forgot to mention this earlier

Oh here's a great story. We all have our personal biases about people, and mine is that I can't stand when people have tatoos on their forearms, especially when they are Marines, because in the short sleeved dress uniform, you can see them. Any of these people I have met, with tatoos beneath their elbows, have been idiots. Take this guy for an example: 19 year old, straight out of boot camp, gets a tatoo of dogtags on his forearm. The dog tag chain runs the entire length of his forearm, and then just above the wrist are the tags and they say in big letters USMC Marines or someshit.

Well, so he gets this tatoo out of boot camp because he thinks he's hard, and then goes into training to be a radio operator, and then he comes into our unit. He was with our platoon an entire 4 months before deciding he didn't like it. Our gunnery seargant, a total hardass former special ops psycho (he drowned his wive's kittens in scalding hot bath water because they wouldn't shut up, and kicked his wife out of his bed because she wanted to 'snuggle' - he tells us this shit - but I always liked the guy) told us he doesn't want people in the Marine Corps who don't want to be there and if any of us wanted out he would help us (saying that just to **** with us). Anyways so this kid with the tatoo, takes our gunny up on the offer and tells him 'I don't want to be in the Marines.' The gunny tells him, okay just fake a suicide attempt and they'll let you go. So this guy, takes some pills, says he wants to die, whatever, and ends up getting discharged for mental issues.

Now he's going to live the rest of his life, with that tatoo on his arm, a symbol of what an idiot was in his youth. :0 I guess he could get it removed, but I doubt he'll ever have the money, and it still leaves a visible scar.