Thread: 1680
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 20:35   #61
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: 1680

Julianna gives Harrison a concerned look before nodding and starting to pour two more tankards of ale, and hands them to the men
"Thank you kind sir. If you'd take a table, I'll have your dinner for you in a moment."

She turns to head for the kitchen but hears the comment about needing a carpenter. She turns back quckly.

"Pardon me for overhearing, but if you are looking for a carpenter, I understand that gentleman at the table over there is quite skilled and in need of work."

She gestures toward Hodor, before turning again and heading for the kitchen. Smiling at being able to help both the men.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote