View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 16:05   #47
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: best player to be ingal with?

hum... there are a lot of ppl i could add to the list. But i'll name the few that popped into mind the first i decided to post here.

Jurgen - Awesome politician, good teamplayer and pretty much the only person I ever have to battle rl & pa issues openly @ gal chan. In the end we mostly always have the same perspectives & wievs.

cbk - Also oldtimer, damn good player & good friend, 1 of the ppl i'd like to meet irl still before irl ticker stops.

Sjor - best noobroider in the game, always finding new asteroids and crashin. Much laugh and many tears.

Zo0f - Haven't seen the bloke for years but out of the list of ppl I haven't met irl he'd be the 1 that i'd never expect to cross roads with. (btw if u read this come poke an old friend fs! <3)

There are still plenty of ppl that deserve a mention here, but i simply dunno where to begin...

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote