View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 16:34   #392
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough
Re: so, the english are raping again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
oh my god, 800 years of rape, masslaughter and robery. why the hell should be jealous of that??
We had an Empire that stretched all over the globe, i suspect that is the reason for your jealousy. Had it been the Germans or Iranians who had achieved this i don't think this thread would be on here about them would it.

[/QUOTE=Perle]really??? so invading france over and over and over again was what??? a friendly visit to the neighbours.
How about fighting syria, egypt, iraq,afghanistan, india, china, aboriginees, maoriees, indian natives, the turkish people, american colonists, so many african people, and the list goes on and on. were they all european powers??? [/quote]

Yes because we started every war with France. How stupid am i Now out of those list of "wars" you listed, i can't remember any with China, the aboriginees, maories. With India, the Moghuls ruled there before we went there and it became part of our Empire. To this day if an Brit goes to India he is treated very well and looked after. Why is this? It's because we gave them so much, yes we took too before you repeat yourself for the umpteenth time in this thread. You've also managed to avoid the French presence in India because it doesn't back up your "argument". You also forget the French and Spanish being present in America as well.

Turkey was formed from the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1923. Now before you say that that's our fault too, they sided with Germany in the First World War, they lost and their colonies were taken over by the Allies. (read Allies not just the British). Britain didn't even start this war either for your information.

Quote:
I am under the impression that most of your countrymen beleive that the british empire did not commit any attrocities at all.
Then you are an idiot.

Quote:
be honest, how many precent of the english people are aware of the countless wars their country has weged over the entire globe????
Anyone who's been to school are aware of the Empire, slave trade and America. So most of the population.

Quote:
really?? so tell me, what is the british army along with their american masters doing in Iraq??
hasnt the last 80-90 years of messing that country nup been enough???
If people can't live together then it's not our fault. Most of Iraq is Muslim yet they fight each other, whether or not we're there. Just look at what it was like under Saddam, he gassed the Kurds, yet they were Muslim. Here we have Christians, Muslims, Hindus etc all living together, yet you don't see mass murders. And what are we doing in Iraq? Looking for WMDs which don't exist officially, if they'd just said that there were going to get rid of Saddam then i think it would've been more acceptable than the reason they're using.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote