View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 16:33   #391
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: so, the english are raping again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perle
if your telling the truth then back it up by facts.
I already have: Most continental wars (And by this we mean the most prolonged, bloody and destructive globally speaking.) between the period of 1453 and today, were largely European affairs, started, in the main, by the aggressive actions of continental European states.

Practically all of the European wars you posted earlier involved all of the great powers of Europe, and in practically all of them, Britain was far from being the chief aggressor. In fact, in many of them, Britain was actively combating the aggresive tendencies of others. (France under Naploeon and Louis XIV, Nazi Germany, etc.)

Many of these same states during this period were much, much more backwards in their policies towards their own subjects (not to mention other people's subjects.) than Britain.

Your argument that Britain is somehow more historically aggressive and brutal than all of the other states of Europe combined, is therefore absolute twaddle.

As for colonial wars, atrocities and exploitation: Well, here's news for you - Practically all European states had these, because, surprise, surprise, practically all European states had colonial empires. (Ever heard of Cortez's conquest of the Aztecs? Ever heard of the Algerian war of independence? Ever heard of Dien Bien Phu, etc?)

So, please feel free to refute this with a proper argument. And not just the unsubstantiated or mindless drivel that you've been posting so far. (Britain did bad things in my region! Britain is the cause of all the ills in the world! Britain ate my hamster!)

I want a proper argument, factually based, as to how Britain is essentially, as you claim, responsible for all the ills in the world.

I know you can't provide this, but nevermind.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 23 Jan 2005 at 16:39.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote