View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 16:15   #381
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Re: so, the english are raping again

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbondigo
I detect jealousy? You are crap. History can't be changed.
jealousy???????

oh my god, 800 years of rape, masslaughter and robery. why the hell should I be jealous of that??

Quote:
I see how you've managed to miss how half of our wars were with other European nations who had their own Empires too, quite convenient that really.
really??? so invading france.scotland and ireland over and over and over again was what??? a friendly visit to the neighbours.
How about occupying and fighting syria, egypt, iraq,afghanistan, india, china, aboriginees, maoriees, indian natives, the turkish people, american colonists, so many african people, and the list goes on and on. were they all european powers???

Quote:
But of course, only the British Empire caused atrocities
I am under the impression that most of your countrymen believe that the british empire did not commit any attrocities at all. colonialism?? hey we were just bringing civilisation to the savages
be honest, how many percent of the english people are aware of the countless wars their country has waged over the entire globe???? How many know about the theft and robery in india, iran, afghanistan, egypt ,syria, iraq and africa??????

QUOTE=arbondigo]
. The world has completely changed since the days of when the British Empire was in its pomp, human rights weren't around at the time.[/quote]

really?? so tell me, what is the british army along with their american masters doing in Iraq??
hasnt the last 80-90 years of messing that country up been enough???

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote