View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 15:50   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Revealed: the real reasons why people have sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
edit: Theres a copy of the paper here. The methodology seems dubious; theyve made no attempt at randomly selecting their population and have apparently used mainly undergrad/graduate students which hardly gives a fair reflection of society (its going to be heavily skewed towards people who are young, middle class, and white). Theyve also solicited their responses by asking the question "Please list all the reasons you can think of why you or someone else you have known has engaged in sexual intercourse in the past" so theres no distinction in the answers between the reasons people have gave for their own sexual practices, and random thinks which they have thought up to 'explain' why they friends are having sex. I really have no idea what the point of this research is meant to be or how it contributes to any wider understanding of sexual behavior; it seems like some yet another postivist sociology study to churn out a journal paper and get a bit of media coverage, but then I'm pretty cynical towards this sort of thing :/
Will you do my Reasearch Methods essay for me?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote