Thread: Hey Guys!
View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:06   #27
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hey Guys!

we recieved alot of very very bad equipment from them which followed us using a drain piping company and our own work added to make efficent irrigation systems.

the main problem with this company and selling to the main market (at least what we have as our main target market) is that is saying you can do this yourself. which an OAP really cant. especially for the money the product costs and if they ask a landscaper to do it you can get a pretty basic charge of 20 pounds an hour. followed by additional charges depending on size of job and also extra labour needed. (the 20 pounds an hour is the typical landscape garderners fee and thats where you only get him).

my advice would be that instead of a proper irrigation system (which is under ground) just use a simple sprinkler system.

on a side note, we tested this product for our nurseries and retail section as for in individual gardens its not great. a good irrigation system to me as a proffesional runs under ground simply because i design high quality gardens and having open tubing running above ground would give a very bad finish to my work. something i would never ever do, also it keeps from getting damaged which pensioners manage to do to all irrigation systems ive replaced

p.s. ok i know being a landscape gardner doesnt sound like the coolest job ever but when i like it
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote