Thread: Text messages
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2007, 21:48   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Text messages

Does anyone else store them? Obviously with phones generally going from 10 -> 50 -> 200 -> 200+++ storage capacity, its become easy to lock, or not delete the messages that you particularly like for whatever reason.

Sadly with my phone theres no easy TRANSFER MESSAGES TO FILE option in the phone so i either have to lose them, or type them in manually to text files. I can be too sentimental to throw things out, so this usually takes ****ing hours.

The funny thing is some of the messages you read back on after a few months / years and lol at.

So basically

SHARE YOUR FUNNY TEXT MESSAGES HERE

danny - between me and u though hell probs tell u anyway. he got chucked out of the beat, had a verbal with the bouncers. walked home though he went on magical mystery tour of country roads while texting claire with some abuse. (From mate 1, talking about mate 2's 6 hour walk home on new years eve)

gavin - my head is pounding, i was so ****in hungry that i had 2 large shish kebabs b4 i got in a taxi, i didnt realise how pissed i was until i woke up there with sore head (after a night out where i fell asleep with my head on the bar and didnt get kicked out for some reason. i also tried to pull a female wrestler)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote