View Single Post
Unread 15 Jan 2009, 17:10   #19
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Planetarion on iPhone - try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
To play PA all that is needed is a browser on a phone that can zoom in enough to see the login image (and that downlaods the image without overly compressing it so it can't be read).

The iphone has the advanatge of a decent sized screen - I'd hope any phone with a similar screen size would be ok.
I've played it plenty on my tytn ii using ie (which lacks zoom), and it worked all right.

The lack of a mobile UI was a bit of a pain, it was almost impossible to navigate some pages. Moving shuffling ships around fleets was hilariously involved, for example.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote