Thread: XP this round
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 18:32   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: XP this round

I think you misunderstand. Plus I'm too stupid to think about complicated formulae so you kind of stumped me there. All I can talk about is cause and effect so bear with me.

The point is that they felt they weren't being rewarded for their effort and felt that value was no longer viable because XP was so much better and easier. I agree with them.

The rest of your post i agree with. Nowadays, the only real way to get lots of XP is simply to hit downwards and gain lots of roids. This is just helping out value more than is warranted. Really they should have just kept XP the way it was and not make the stats as beneficial towards the XP style of play as they were, as in my opinion, there was difficulty in races that weren't terran last round to get a big XP planet.

However, with the XP camp being generally reasonable people (yes, ad hominem but i don't give a shit) we were willing to try out a compromise rather than use what I believe was an eminently sensible suggestion.