View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 16:21   #11
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: The portal (again)

I think everyone is in agreement that the current portal is poor. We in PATeam have neglected our duty to do something about it in the short term. However a solution is being progressed.

I think it is also clear that PATeam needs to make it clear to the community what the various people in it actually do.

From a personal perspective my life has been somewhat busy at the moment and I don;t have much time for PA - the only PA site I can access from work is the forums, hence the move to forums admin. Work is being progressed on the forums, but there are things that are beyond our control - for example I want to make some changes to the way the forums work, but I'm still waiting for the information I need to make them happen.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote