View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 15:25   #9
Phil M

Phil M is a jewel in the roughPhil M is a jewel in the roughPhil M is a jewel in the roughPhil M is a jewel in the rough
Re: The portal (again)

I think if you aren't in the PA Team club then they won't let you in. Both Mit and Chef used to be a part of Planetarion but no longer are, it seems that anyone else gets the brush-off.

I'm quite frankly pissed off that the people who run Planetarion no longer have much time for it yet refuse to let it go. It's great when you can contribute something, but if you can't then please let someone else take over the running of the game to continue it. Most of the people who are running the game have found new jobs or are studying more important things.

The operations department (Kal) is great at ignoring people. Just what does Kal do? I'm sure someone will come up with an excuse that he does something extremely important, but from what I know he tends to ignore anything related to what he's supposed to do. Looks like he's now the forum admin, a nice position where he can keep his title and do very little for the game.

There are currently 3-4 people in the development team and yet the changes in each round are far from impressive. An entire team of people to code and they can't even fix a ****ing website. Appocomaster is a nice guy, but it's time to let someone else continue the game with a new vision.

Planetarion needs help badly, however it's impossible for anyone else to help it if you aren't willing to let people join in and help you. Chef, Mit and many other people have offered but everyone gets ignored.

Looks like the website is going to be assigned to another existing member of PA Team to **** up.
Phil M is offline   Reply With Quote