View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2006, 20:03   #74
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Im really sorry, i promise not to do it again. Im not really a scumbag chavette ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Theres more people killed with guns each year in "London and its Satellites" than in Glasgow, by a very large margin. Warzones tend to favour guns ahead of sharp pointy objects when it comes to killing people.
London has a significantly larger population so I would expect there to be a larger total number of murders than Glasgow.

This article says the Glasgow murder rate is double Londons : http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5021432.html

The number of shootings may be higher than that of Glasgow but I'm not sure why that matters. Is it a lot better to be stabbed to death than shot now or something?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote