View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 19:37   #24
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Joke of the week

A young lad was playing in the front yard of his house while his grandfather sat on the front porch watching him.

The lad was on the ground and trying to do something, but the grandfather could not figure out what it was he was doing. Finally, he asked the young man what he was doing. The lad replied that he was pulling worms out of holes in the ground. He held up one of the wigglers for his grandfather to observe.

The grandfather, chuckled and told the boy, "I'll give you $5 if you can put one of them back into the worm hole you took him out of."

The boy thought for a minute and then ran into the house and came back a few minutes later. He went over to the hole, held up a now stiffened worm, and placed it back into one of the worm holes.

The old man was amazed. "However, did you manage that?" the old timer asked.

"Grandma was doing the wash so I dipped the worm into the starch she uses for your shirts. It was then easy to put the worm back in the hole."

The old timer shook his head in admiration and told his grandson, "I haven't the money right now but I will give you the $5 tomorrow.

A day goes by and grandad sees the boy coming out of the house and holds out a $5 toward the lad.

"That's okay, Grandad," the youth says, waiving off the money. "Grandma has already given me $20 to teach her the trick."