View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 05:46   #50
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Christianity] A question to those of religious leanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
People claim to be abducted by aliens. Science can put a specially designed helmet on a person and can simulate the experience of being abducted by using magnetic and electric force through the helment, test subjects recall feelings similar to abduction stories. So I know what you are saying about just pure feelings and thoughts.

I know you cannot believe me because I don't think you have been touched by God in a way that makes you say to yourself "Oh S**t, what if this crap is true." I have seen the power of God in my life. I had a dream one night that totally changed my perception from "Well maybe there is a God but maybe there is not" to "God has acknowledged me and affirmed that he does exist and is real." It was the most amazing dream I have ever had even better than the one where I could fly like superman in my 35 years on this earth. The reality of that dream was both shocking and uncomparable. I know that dreams are often not real or can be taken litterally but this dream totally changed my life and my Belief in God. Granted it would take me another 11-12 years before I would believe in Jesus as salvation but that journey is another story.

I once saw a car traveling at high velocity crash into an invisible force behind my car and run off the road. I though I was going to die but something (and I will say it had to be God) kept that speeding car from hitting mine in such a way that the car appeared to just suddenly have hit a brick wall. There was no obvious physicall damage to that car but the way it moved did not make sense to me in terms of the dynamics that operate on a vehicle in motion even taking consideration of factors such a tire grip on the road at high speeds and tempertures. Emperical data on the existance of God is both impossible and infinite.
I was touched by God, once, only we called it 'Yellow Dolphins,' (little yellow MDMA pills with dolphins on them).

All these internalized experiences are really meaningless and could be nothing more than indigestion and an uncritical disposition.