View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2006, 06:08   #14
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Christianity] A question to those of religious leanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
You think Hell is located in the center of the earth? How should I know where Hell is. Why don't you ask someone that resides there. I really have no desire to go there so I really don't care where Hell is.
You are looking for heaven and God in those pictures. I am seeing Heaven and God. Heaven is a spiritual place. You cannot find it in the physical realm.
What is a realm and where can you find one and how many are there and do you have anything that you can show me that substantiates the existence of realms, and then also of the specific realms you're speaking of. Or are you willing to believe in the existence of 'realms' without any physical evidence and if so why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Proverbs 3:5 (New International Version)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

Yeah actually that would be perfect if God could think for me. I would have the mind of Christ. Unfortunately I am still stuck in my intellect for now but someday I pray to be in the spirit where Jesus dwells.
See this is what is brilliant about Christianity, it's like a mind virus. A computer virus can sometimes disable anti-virus software, in order to keep the anti-virus software from detecting the computer virus' bullshit activity. Christianity, the mind virus, disables cognitive functions and criticism, in order to keep the cognitive functions and criticisms from detecting Christianity's bullshit. Hence it took incredibly amazing, super amazing, and superduper amazing people to observe and face incongruities in the universe and finally force thinking individuals to sit down and come to grips with virus activity of the mind.

Edit: wow I love this painting of Copernicus, I just made it my desktop.

Last edited by s|k; 30 Jun 2006 at 06:42.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote