View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 23:52   #42
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stumbling Through Centuries

"Well sicne you asked a few curious wquestions there some I am not really familiar with myself, as far as preedicting what period we land in taht is impossible, and though the building doesnt come with us it does phase out. Since it holds the equitment neccasery to transfer us through diffrent time zones. A warning though we can take no weapons or such with us to the times as their non-organic, though the cloths we are wearing are fine as they have been compensated for and dont require any extra power due to the cloness to the body."
Considirng how to respond to the last question finding himself ratehr lost for words himself.
"As a historian I know full well that the slightest event can change the course of a century and chnage the next as a result and so forth. So as far as changing history goes, changing it would be advisable though in some cases might be out of our hands due to our very existance"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote