View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 20:16   #11
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stumbling Through Centuries

Name: Stijn, "Fluffie"
Sex: Male
Time period of Origin: now (born 1986, taken from 2004)
Country of Origin: Netherlands damn right
Weapon: Eh.. I'm a nice guy that doesn't carry weapons so far. I'd probably shoot off my own feet if I did. I'll have my usual "a night out" gear on me though
Anything else you wish you add: Ehm..

[Edit 1: "History":
I'll be me. Good way to find out how quickly I'd die
I'm 18 years old, drugs and alcohol (ab)using, smoking, a lot uncaring about the world but caring about what interests me (which is friends/parents) etc.
Knows how to drive a car. A bit. Doesn't have license yet but has had some lessons.
Speaks Dutch and English. Bit of German and French.
Bla bla bla. Etc.

Edit 2: "Moment of extraction":
Walking home, alone, from someone else's home after a night out, including all the consuming and activities that the cool kids on the block do nowadays . Bad weather as described and poor Fluffie never got home.]

//

Looking around, the world had stopped shaking. Straightening his shirt and hat, he looks around... wondering, where the hell he had woken up. This wasn't home, this wasn't a mate's place. Pulling his mobile phone out of his pocket, he checked if he had any texts and more importantly, he checked if it was able to log on to any network.

[Now hold my hand and tell me if it logs on or not.. Probably not?]

Last edited by Fluffie; 27 Oct 2004 at 20:47.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote