View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 15:50   #96
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

I don't see why.

I have:

1) distanced myself from spore and stated it is my own opinion lots of times and
2) replied with thought out posts for everything. I haven't trolled and have given my thoughts and beliefs on how I think things have gone.

Of course, if someone having an opinion, on a forum for opinions, is a reason for you to wanna 'put another group of ppl in jeopardy', then that is more an issue for you, than me.

That is one of the main things wrong with pa, have an opinion and state something different to what others think and you get either trolled or bashed the following round.

If you have a different perspective, then give it, I will reply to you, you reply to me. That is what a discussion is.
The children in my class are celebrated for having differing opinions and being brave enough to share those opinions, and I am certainly not gonna shy away from things just because a handful (like, less than 5) people here think that having an opinion is wrong.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote