View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 14:27   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I don't call the deal with Vikings unfair. There was still the rest of the universe who could have opposed Spore.

I simply owe no further explanation to you Butcher. You seem blind to actual top level politics. The deal with Vikings was fantastic (for me) and completely put others off tilt. Everyone always assumes Vikings will fight with Ultores and so when they didn't, it upset the balance of the universe.

It wasn't a 'destructive deal' so I find that idea laughable. There is little point trying to paint me as a destructor of last round. I simply played politics to within my ability. I -could- have made it descend much sooner into stagnation and stopped the block forming on Spore in the first place, but I didn't. Ask CT for clarification if you like.

Also you're wrong regarding wins, there are plenty of instances in this game where the alliance which won is NOT the best alliance in that round overall (for military/politics etc) but that is another debate for another day.
The univers is to small for two alliances thats prolly 1/5 of the active players in the univers to gang up early on, with a deal that to me said something along the lines of "we will not attack each other no matter what".
This is no levels in politics, any alliance in this univers can agree to such a deal, but in most cases are not interesting in it.
As a HC you can either choose to go for rankings(planet/tag/gal) regardless of how destructive and unfair it is. Or you can choose a line of playing like for example CT, to me, seems to do wich means you will not take deals wich unlevels the Battlefield towards other alliances.
Encourageing other alliances to play politics to their ability could have a very fatal ending to rounds in the future.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote