Thread: Forwarded email
View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2008, 17:38   #30
Kenny

Re: Forwarded email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Illegal immigrants appear in unemployment databases but not police databases? Despite committing crime at an astronomical rate and taking all our jobs?

Honestly, can you defend this position using some form of logic?
What are you talking about? I didn't say illegal immigrants appear in unemployment databases. Mz you can't argue with anything I've said, my arguments are facts and truths that come directly from the Home Office. Where I haven't had the information available I made no effort to make it up and did in fact state I wasn't aware of precise figures.

And please, if you're going to counter argue at least do so in a coherent matter. I didn't say once that 'they steal all our jobs' or that they all 'commit crime' (even on an astronomical scale). My response to the subject was an un-biased look at the situation as it is, yet you responded as if I was just another racist twat who didn't like brown people.

Why are you trying to get me to logically justify a position I've never put forth? Mz, of all people I wouldn't have expected this level of ignorance from you.