View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2005, 00:20   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Aint gonna win the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Bergkamp put his hands onto an opponents throat, and then into his face. Thats raising your hands, and thats a red card.
Reyes slapped an opponent. HE ****ING SLAPPED HIM, and aside from the fact thats also "Raising your hands" , hes ****ing lucky that the guy didnt clock him one, since lets face it, Reyes looks like he would struggle to punch his way out of a paper bag.
RVN got a 3 match ban for a bad tackle. Thats the maximum they can hand out
Fabregas got off with a tackle which was just as bad if not worse than RVN.
Seriously man, get some glasses.

Bergie showed the guy. I didnt know footie was a girls sports eh? Reyes slapped him yes, in the normal spanish girly way
And so what, Ive seen Roy Keane getting a yellow card for punching an opponent with the referee a meter away.
RvN wasnt even close to doing a tackle, it was a clear attempt to injure Ashley Cole. (NOTICE THAT HE WASNT CLOSE TO THE BALL).
I wouldnt have complained if cesc had been sent off for that one, just as red one have been fine for both Prutton and v.Persie today on their first stupid attempts.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote