View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 19:22   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Solution for Family Problems

I wonder if the phone calls went something like this;

Time 13:30
<Elderly Female Voice on 911 Call> Please send some cops round now. Help me. Help me. *phone line goes dead*

Time 13:33
<Gruff Young Male Voice on 911 Call> Hi, yeah. I just called requesting police assistance. I'm sorry, i was mistaken. Nobody needs any help here.
<911 Operator> Sure thing. Your request for assistance has been cancelled. Have a nice day.

Time 14:05
<Elderly Female Voice on 911 Call> Please help. Pleeeeease. Why haven't you sent anybody round. He's killed them all. He's coming for me now. Please hel *line goes dead*
<911 Operator> Bloody pranksters.